Digital lever micrometer ALPA BA281Characteristics
- The new robust Bowers XTL Lever range is perfect for vertical bore measurement, providing accurate and repeatable bore gauging under inspection department or shop-floor conditions. The XTL has a simple ergonomic action and can be fitted with a wide variety of analogue and digital indicators or even transducer probes.
The range can be provided with IP65 rated digital indicators. A ‘wireless’ gauge module is also available, enabling cable free communication with remote data collectors, PCs etc.
Supplied with head, ring and UKAS certificates.
– Measuring range 6-100 mm (diameters above 100 mm on request)
– 2 preset memories
– Data output
– Self-centering heads
– Constant measuring pressure
– Resolution 0.001 mm
– Tungsten carbide measuring faces on all 3-point heads from 12.5 mm
– Blind bore measurement above 12.5 mm
– Setting rings included with individual instruments and sets
– Extensions available above 6 mm for deep hole measurement
– UKAS certificates supplied as standard with all gauges and setting rings
– Serial number on all gauges and measuring heads
– Heads with special anvils available to suit specific customer requirements
– Manufactured according to DIN863, part 4