Digital micrometer IP67 BA010Characteristics
- Resolution 0,001 mm.
Automatic wake-up by moving the measuring spindle, sleeping mode after 20 min of no use (system S.I.S.). Position memorized in sleeping mode (system S.I.S.). Absolute system. Protection rating IP67 according to IEC 60529, even connected, for heavy-duty work with coolants and lubricants. Quick displacement of measuring spindle 10 mm/rotation. Adjustable measuring force 5N / 10N (version BA01030), repeatability never reached before. Thimble in polyacetal-copolymer. Non rotating spindle.
DEGREE OF PROTECTION:
This instrument has been manufactured with a degree of protection IP67, according to the IEC60529 standard.
– The first number (IP6x) defines the protection against the dust.
IP6x: totally protected from dust
– The second number (IPx7) defines the protection against water jets.
IPx7: protected against the effects of temporary immersion in water, during 30′.
The degree of protection IP67 is also valid while the S_Connect Proximity is in use.
The positioning and quality of the rubber joint surrounding the battery cover
must be checked after each battery change.
The correct positioning of this rubber joint is essential to guarantee the IP67.
- Repeatability: 0,001
- Measuring force: 0-25/30 mm Ajustable 5N/10N
- Measuring system: S.I.S (patented)
- Power consumption: 60
- Battery life: 10'000
- Working temperature: from + 5° to + 40°C / from + 41 to + 104°F
- Weight: 270 g (BA01030) 425 g (BA01066) 550 g (BA010102)