Electronic bore gauge sold in set with display ALPA BA315Characteristics
- High accuracy electronic bore gauge set. Supplied with UKAS certified setting rings and Sylvac D50S display for an immediate reading of measurements.
Electronic bore gauge offers a choice of resolutions up to 0.0001 mm. Featuring the NEW Bowers ‘FASTFIT’ measuring heads with extended measuring range, the Ultima boasts a simple lever operation and a constant measuring force, ensuring outstanding ease of use and repeatability under laboratory or shop-floor conditions.
Set and individual instruments supplied with digital display unit, head, ring and UKAS.
– Measuring range 2-310 mm
– Resolution: 0.0001 mm
– Constant spring pressure for improved repeatability
– Good positive feel as heads self-centre in the bore
– Bowers Fastfit measuring heads for rapid changeover
– Ceramic anvils on heads above 12 mm
– Blind-bore measurement standard above 12mm
– Possible to connect several probe holders to one single readout to measure different bore sizes at one measuring station
– The complete range of Bowers special heads is available for the Ultima (grooves, threads, splines, deep-bores etc)
– Depth stops available for all heads
– Available without digital readout unit (if not required)