ALPA LA440 ProfilometerCharacteristics
- The surface profiler is ready to measure in few steps so in a very short time the user is able to make measurements even on the most complex component using the Profile Studio analysis user friendly software. The functions necessary for the characterization of the profile (arcs, lines, points, fees) are all in the right-sided tool-bar and, in the left side, the tree of acquired measurements and the interface used to control the instrument (tip’s position, measurement setting, calibration). The CAD is highly advanced: all entities are dynamic and it is possible to modify after insertion. sing the Best Fit feature you can draw an arc or a line in the CAD with a single click. With the autocomparing function you can rebuild on a new profile all entities and dimensional tolerances present in a reference. To control parts of the same lot it is possible to fit the instrument with a special positioner that runs along a guide to make the pieces loading and unloading very easy and fast.
For more complex details, it allows the execution of measuring cycles and, therefore, all obstacles (grooves, shoulders) are automatically overcome and at the end of the measurements the profile is reconstructed.
- Measuring range X: 220 mm
- Measuring range Z: 50 mm
- Resolution X: 0,5 µm
- Resolution Z: 0,1 µm
- Measuring speed: 0,2 - 0,5 - 1 - 2 mm/s
- Positioning speed: 0 - 10 mm/s
- Column length: 320 mm o 520 mm
Manual surface profiler
Motorized surface profiler
Request information Fill in the fields below to get information about this product