Portable roughness/surface profiler tester ALPA LA253Characteristics
- ALPA WRP is a revolutionary roughness/surface profile tester featured with a 7″ and 16 million colors touch screen. 90° inductive rotating probe. Chance to select up to 9 different languages. The internal 1GHz high-performance microprocessor let the instrument have always smooth and linear movements with quick data elaboration also with the most complex profiles. Extremely compact and handy, ALPA WRP can be easily used also for large details thanks to its integrated micrometric with a range of 110 mm. Automatic saving of last 6 measure. Interchangeable unit of measurement mm/inch.
75 roughness parameters according to the international main standards (ISO 4287-1997, ISO 12085, DIN 4768, VDA2007) Ra, Rq, Rt, Rz, Rp, Rv, Rc, Rsk, Rku, RSm, RΔq, RΔa, Rmax, Rδc, Rmr, RPc, RLo, Rlr, Rzjis, RHSC, Pa, Pq, Pt, Pq, Pv, Pc, Psk, Pku, PSm, PΔq, Pδc, PPc, PLo, Plr, PHSC, Wa, Wq, Wt, Wz, Wp, Wv, Wc, Wsk, Wku, WSm, WΔq, Wδc, WPc, WLo, Wlr, WHSC, Rk, Rpk, Rvk, Mr1, Mr2, A1, A2, WDSm, WDc, WDt, R, AR, Rx, W, Aw, Wx, Wte, Rke, Rpke, Rvke, Mr1e, Mr2e, A1e, A2e.
- Measuring range: ± 1500 µm (± 2500 µm su richiesta)
- Resolution: 0,0001 µm (0,1 nm)
- Cut-off: 0,08 - 0,25 - 0,8 - 2,5 - 8
- N° cut-off selectable: 1 ÷ 20 (1 ÷ 6 for cut-off 8)
- Stroke length: Fino a 60 mm
- Memory: 1000 measurements (Pr)
- Touch probe: Inductive and 90° rotatable