Analogue bore micrometer ALPA BB310 sold in setsCharacteristics
- Set of XTA Analogue Internal micrometers. Supplied with one heads, rings and UKAS.
Bowers XT Analogue Bore Gauges are an economical solution for accurate shop-floor bore measurement. The extended mechanical travel of these advanced two or three point gauges ensures that exchanging measuring anvils is now unnecessary. Their wide application range, 2-300 mm, rugged construction and easy to read scale, ensure both accuracy and ease of use. XT measuring heads and setting rings are supplied with UKAS certification.
– Measuring range 2-300 mm
– 2-6 mm 2 points / 6-300 mm 3 points measurement
– Resolution 0,001 mm (2-6 mm). 0,002 mm (6-20 mm), 0,005 mm (20-300 mm)
– Tungsten carbide measuring faces on all 3-point heads from 12.5 mm
– Blind bore measurement from 2 mm-6 mm and above 12.5 mm
– Extensions available above 6 mm for deep hole measurement
– Ratchet stop to ensure consistent measurement
– Setting rings included with individual instruments and sets
– UKAS certificates supplied as standard with all setting rings
– UKAS certificate supplied as standard with all XT mechanical micrometers
– Serial number on all gauges
– Bore gauges manufactured according to DIN 863, part 4
– Supplied with fitted wooden case